We are pleased to continue to offer all our Members, both full and associate level, exceptional personal entertainer’s liability insurance coverage from Philadelphia Insurance and their broker, Kaercher/Alera Group Insurance.
EXCEPTIONAL SAVINGS ON INDIVIDUAL ENTERTAINER’S LIABILITY INSURANCE
We are pleased to announce that once again, there is no change in premium rates for the 2023-24 policy coverage period of 9/1 to 8/31 annually. Our 2023-24 program details follow:
Level One — $170 per year (2023-24 Rate)
- $2,000,000 Aggregate ($1,000,000 each Occurrence) coverage per member
- Assistants can be covered for $70 additional per assistant
- Includes $500,000/$100,000 Molestation coverage
Level Two — $205 per year (2023-24 Rate)
- $4,000,000 Million Aggregate ($2,000,000 each Occurrence) coverage per member
- Assistants can be covered for $75 per assistant
- Includes $500,000/$100,000 Molestation coverage with clear, valid background check.
Remember, a clear background check is required to activate the free Molestation coverage rider for either level. You do not have to have a Background Check to apply for insurance. To be covered by this additional benefit, you need only purchase your qualifying Background Check prior to any claim. IBRBS does not receive a copy of your Background Check, so be sure to request your copy during the application process.
OTHER CHARACTER RIDER $75-$80.
For those of you who perform as clowns, storytellers, magicians and other characters, IBRBS has arranged an optional rider to insure your performances. Add it onto your base policy for the low price of $75 for Level One — $80 for Level Two.
WORLD WIDE WORK ENDORSEMENT! NO ADDITIONAL FEE!
For all Members who will be working in a foreign country, this endorsement will be included in your 2021-22 policy at no additional charge .
PROPS and COSTUMES RIDER! $100 additional fee
For all Members who wish to add coverage for loss or damage to your Santa or Mrs Claus gear, as well as your props, select this new rider. Up to $10,000 in losses. For only $100, this endorsement will be added to your 2023-24 policy.
- Your member dashboard will have the link to the Kaercher secure website to renew or enroll for your liability insurance.
- You will pay your premium fee directly to Kaercher Insurance, not IBRBS. Kaercher accepts major credit and debit cards.
- To be able to submit a claim against you for molestation or abuse, you must have an in-depth background dated prior to the alleged offending event. Your insurance does not cover you for violations of the law, only for unfounded accusations. Kaercher/Alera, Philadelphia, and IBRBS do not need a copy in our files, but you will be required to submit one if a claim is filed.
- Kaercher charges a $5 per application processing fee and will pass through the credit card processing fees.
- You should plan on a minimum of 10 working days to receive confirmation that the policy has been activated.
- To qualify for your special IBRBS “member-only” price, you must have paid your IBRBS 2023-24 Full or Associate member annual dues.
CANADIAN MEMBERS: We are still working diligently on trying to arrange a Canadian broker who would establish an Entertainer’s Liability Insurance for our Canadian members. We will continue to work for this benefit, but we have already activated access to the 2023-24 background checks for Canadians.